Fundraise For Us
Our fundraising program encourages individuals and groups to organise an event and fundraise for us, to support our projects in Australia.
Every dollar you raise helps make a difference to the literacy levels and education of children. The money raised will support our programs across Australia.
To ensure the success of your fundraising event, we’ve developed our fundraising guidelines and a fundraising toolkit to help you.
- Check out our Fundraising Toolkit to know all the information to start planning your event.
- Read carefully our Fundraising Guidelines. Anyone seeking to organise or promote a fundraising event/activity for ROOP must fulfil with these fundraising conditions.
- Complete the Application here.
- You will receive a reply within 10 working days.
- Once your event has been approved you can bring it to life.
Unleashing Creativity: Fundraiser Ideas for Schools in Australia
Fundraising is not just a means of raising money; it's a way to bring a community together, promote a sense of purpose, and support important causes. Schools in Australia have embraced a variety of innovative and exciting fundraiser ideas that not only generate funds but also foster engagement and a sense of togetherness. In this blog, we'll explore some of the most engaging fundraiser ideas, including the iconic "Australia's Biggest Morning Tea," to inspire schools and clubs to make a positive impact.
1. Australia's Biggest Morning Tea: This iconic fundraising event, organized by the Cancer Council, encourages schools and communities to host morning tea events. Participants can share a cup of tea or coffee, along with delicious treats, while raising funds for cancer research and support services. It's a fantastic way for schools to contribute to a significant cause while fostering a spirit of giving.
2. The Morning Show: Taking inspiration from popular television programs, schools can organize their versions of "The Morning Show." Students and teachers can host a variety show, talent show, or even a trivia contest. Participants can sell tickets, and the proceeds can go toward school projects, equipment, or charity.
3. Largest Morning Tea: In addition to the Cancer Council's event, schools can host their "Largest Morning Tea." This can be a fun and educational event where students learn about various cultures and their tea traditions. Participants can sample different teas and snacks while learning about the customs of different countries.
4. Art and Craft Fair:
Schools can organize art and craft fairs where students create and sell their handmade crafts, artwork, and other creative items. This not only raises funds but also nurtures artistic talents
5. Movie Night Under the Stars: Set up an outdoor cinema at the school grounds, complete with a large screen, cozy seating, and delicious snacks. Charge an admission fee for families to enjoy a movie night under the stars. It's a great way to build a sense of community and raise funds simultaneously.
6. Sports Day Fundraiser: Organize a sports day where students and teachers compete in various fun activities. You can charge an entry fee for participants and spectators. This event not only raises funds but also promotes a healthy, active lifestyle.
7. Bake Sale: Bake sales are classic fundraisers. Students can get creative in the kitchen and bake a variety of treats like cookies, cupcakes, and brownies. These homemade goodies can be sold to parents and school community members.
8. School Talent Show: Host a school talent show where students can showcase their unique skills, whether it's singing, dancing, magic, or stand-up comedy. Charge an entrance fee for attendees and encourage everyone to cheer for their talented peers.
Fundraisers are more than just a means of raising money; they are opportunities to foster a sense of community and support worthwhile causes. These creative fundraiser ideas can inspire schools in Australia to come together, have fun, and make a meaningful impact. Whether it's supporting cancer research through "Australia's Biggest Morning Tea" or organizing talent shows and bake sales, the possibilities are endless. These initiatives not only raise funds for various purposes but also teach students the value of giving back and working together for the greater good. So, let your school's creativity shine and make a positive impact through these engaging fundraiser ideas.